As a globally-reaching consulting house, we aim to make the entire experience, from a simple meet and greet all the way to the sign-off and delivery of the project as smooth and transparent as possible.
We recognize that each organization's finance department has its own quirks and customs (trust us, ours is no different!) and we want to have them just as satisfied as the other parts of the business that interacts with us.
To that end, we provide the following methods of payment. Note that some might vary or be unavailable depending on your region.
- Credit card payment
- Processed by Wise (EUR, GBP, RON, CZK, CHF, NOK, USD, AUD, CAD, NZD, SGD, JPY only)
- You may choose which one to use. FX rate is set by your card issuer if your card is in a different currency.
- Bank or wire transfer, as follows:
|Outside of EEA
|SWIFT, Faster Payments, Bacs or CHAPS (using Sort code)
|Outside of the UK
|Outside of the US
|Local bank transfer (BSB Code)3
|Direct (EFT) or Interac3
|New Zealand Only
|Local bank transfer3
|FAST, GIRO or MEPS3,4
|National transfer with IBAN5
1) Preferred method of payment worldwide outside of the EEA
2) Extra business justification will be required for inability to pay in EUR using SWIFT
3) SWIFT and wire transfers are not supported
4) The payment method in SGD must be consistent for recurring payments. Please contact our Support team to change it!
5) EUR payments via SEPA are available and preferred in Romania